The Digital Content Editor is responsible for updating the content used across all Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) websites. This is a significant role within the process and requires someone who is a self-motivator, has a keen eye for detail and is a team player. There will be immersive training involved. The Content Editor will be briefed on the content requirements of the websites, they will upload, edit and review the content ensuring a premium web experience for the consumer. This role would suit an individual with digital prowess and content management experience who is looking to work in a creative advertising agency and grow into influence in the digital creative process.
- Participate in project briefings, liaise with Project Manager/Account Executives if more clarification is required to deliver work
- Assist the creative team in solving for the right tools to utilize for a creative solution
- Following the brief, update JLR websites with the latest product information, advertising campaigns, photography and videos
- Ensure that all content has been added correctly following brand guidelines, quality checking across different browsers and devices
- Work in a methodical manner to ensure authored content has no negative impact on live sites
- Troubleshoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues you cannot resolve
- Evolve into an initial escalation point for any technical issues and ensure that members of the team know you are a ‘go-to’ for these
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to the Senior Content Author/Project Manager
- Aid maintenance of third-party vendor reviews/social content and administration
- Work on specific defined projects as per the business requirements.
- Bachelor degree level education (desirable but not required)
- 2+ years related experience (agency experience strongly preferred)
- A passion for hands-on digital, coding, UX with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience of Content Management Systems use
- Understanding of Accessibility, SEO and mobile/tablet needs
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work schedule
- Interest in or knowledge of the details of automobiles (desired but not required)
The Digital Content Editor must be reliable, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about both product and the wider agency process.
Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.”