Only apply if you are located in San Diego.
National Funding is continuing to grow and has a great opportunity for a Freelance Direct Response Copywriter to join the team! As a fast growing fintech company, National Funding is one of the leading providers of short term loans and equipment leasing for small businesses across the United States. In this role you will partner with our marketing team to develop and execute effective concepts and copy for direct marketing initiatives including direct mail and email.
- Develop direct mail and email campaigns that drive readers to take the desired action
- Creating all phases of direct response copy from concepts to full package execution
- Collaborate with a graphic designer to turn the creative brief into a winning direct mail package or email asset
- Remain up-to-date on the latest developments in direct marketing best practices
- We are NOT looking for content writing. Assignments will be focused on driving immediate actions and results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience writing B2B direct mail campaigns that deliver results.
- Proven ability to write compelling copy for direct mail and email
- Ability to apply traditional direct response copywriting tactics and best practices.
- Demonstrates flexibility when receiving feedback while also sharing concerns about any changes requested if appropriate.
- Ability to explain the rationale behind copy: why these copy choices?
- Ability to apply strategic campaign goals to copywriting tactics.
- Experience in all aspects of engaging email copy, including writing subject lines and pre-headers that drive opens.
- Ability to meet deadlines and proactively seek guidance when needed.
Please provide samples of produced work, especially direct mail and email. You can upload as part of your resume or in place of a cover letter.
- Salary Offer or Budget NA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10