Tribal is part of the TracyLocke / DDB family. This temporary position will be in the Tribal NY office.
We’re seeking a Freelance Social Strategist to pitch in on our Tribal New York team!
Are you a social media guru? Is making authentic connections between brands and people your expertise? Do you have strategic experience planning content for paid social channels and measuring performance? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Tribal’s Freelance Social Strategist will dive into day-to-day happenings on our client’s social channels and quickly understand the current strategic framework. This individual will lend their knowledge in channel strategy and creative content strategy for key time periods/events. He/she will also help track and measure success in relation to campaign KPIs and maintain a forward-thinking approach to optimizing content.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Inspiring creative team to concept relevant and impactful social content
- Supporting team lead on future large-scale strategic initiatives
- Partnering with internal teams and media agency to ensure strategy and investment goals align
- Keeping a pulse on new trends, capabilities, technologies and competitors’ work in the social and digital space
- 4 year degree in psychology, business, marketing, communications or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of social and/or digital strategy experience for paid media plans in a creative agency is required.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong communication skills and being a proactive thinker are a must.
- Interest in sports is a plus.
Please note: Our office location is moving from 655 Madison to 195 Broadway (financial district) the first week of December 2019.
- Salary Offer or Budget NA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10