Magnet Media is seeking an experienced Creative Director and/or Associate Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch a new impressive project. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of this project both visually and essentially to meet client expectations and drive our sustainable growth. A huge plus if you have experience with virtual events!
- Conceive and implement concepts to tell the client’s story in a captivating way
- Write copy for graphics to be used in videos
- Understand client’s business and value in order to fully explain benefits for audience
- Oversee post-production to ensure animations and edits meet the project’s vision
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role within Production
- Experience with micro-documentary style productions
- Hands-on experience in creative process, production, social media, project management, marketing and brand development
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of projects within a comedy and/or education sector a plus
Please include work samples and/or reel with your application.