This is a full time remote job. Only apply if you are located in USA. Candidates outside USA will not be considered.
Signifyd is experiencing some major growth and we are looking to add a Contract Recruiter to our amazing Talent Team to help! A successful candidate will be excited to establish and reinforce excellent recruiting processes and standards, build strong relationships with internal client groups, and contribute to the development of Signifyd’s external employment brand. This is a unique opportunity to work across different departments and see your efforts directly impact the company’s success! This will be a 6 month contract with a potential for extension/conversion based on performance and if the company needs to warrant it.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting duties for a variety of roles, with a heavy emphasis on actively sourcing for difficult to fill positions
- Build and drive adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Develop and reinforce exceptional standards for our candidates recruitment experience, establishing genuine relationships and never failing to provide diligent follow through
- Drive full utilization of Greenhouse ATS across teams
- Utilize a data-driven approach and provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
Requirements for position:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to juggle multiple different requisitions, and a genuine excitement for rolling up your sleeves and contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- Strong experience with internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products such as LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a major plus)
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must