This is remote job. Only apply if you are located in USA. Candidates from outside USA will not be considered.
As a CRM Administrator, you will serve as a technical expert for solving critical business challenges for both Salesforce and 3rd party connected applications. The Salesforce Admin works within the Analytics & Business Intelligence organization but is actively involved with cross-functional business units including but not limited to Sales, Product, Customer Success, Finance and Marketing. You will help translate business requirements into practical and functional solutions. You will work within a team of technical subject matter experts and work directly with the CRM Manager at Signifyd. You have the experience and vision to deliver solutions by utilizing best-practices and efficient problem solving skills. You are empathetic–ready to partner with Signifyers from all departments in company-wide initiatives and provide solutioning support, technical recommendations and deliver scalable solutions to enterprise stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for project discovery using scoping sessions and other communications with key business stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements.
- Build scalable solutions on the three Salesforce clouds – Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Manage the internal support queue by responding and resolving tickets daily
- Understand the capabilities of CRM automation and implement solutions to improve automation
- Build custom reports and dashboards to drive business insights
- Evaluate, implement, and administer third-party Salesforce applications
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users, at all levels
- Document development and process for cross-team knowledge sharing and training purposes.
- Partner with our Business Intelligence team to fill missing data and eliminate data inaccuracies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years technical and implementations experience in managing complex business & enterprise environments
- 2+ years of direct Salesforce related experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and experience with designing and developing enterprise solutions on the platform
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to audiences of all levels of technical, business and organization responsibility
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with insightful business judgment
- Successful track record managing projects from feature definition to project deployment through the development lifecycle
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred but not required
- Experience in leading complex technical projects from initiation to completion – defining project scope, estimating level of effort and developing end solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Kanban and Agile project methodologies
- Familiarity with database query (e.g., SQL), statistical analysis, and/or reporting platforms (e.g., Tableau or Looker)
- Experience with Salesforce integrations and outside tools integrating into the Salesforce ecosystem with basic understanding of APEX, VisualForce and SOQL