This is a full time remote job. Candidates from across the USA can apply for this job. Only candidates from USA will be considered for this job.
Signifyd is looking to grow its Enterprise new business team, but we aren’t searching for traditional sales reps. We’re looking for business executives who seek to establish mutually beneficial partnerships with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world.
This is a senior position, expected to routinely interact with C-level decision makers both internally, and with prospective new clients. If you have experience in a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis, and thrive in front of customers, please consider this role.
We are seeking highly creative problem-solvers who can develop and clearly communicate novel business solutions to complex business needs. To do this you enjoy putting ideas into digestible materials to move the business of ecommerce forward. The ideal candidate will comprehend the nuances of the Signifyd platform and close the feedback loop to our product and marketing teams in order to continuously improve our own business while helping others grow theirs.
You will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, ecommerce leaders and fraud and risk experts, so clear communication skills are required, with the ability to build on ideas in real time. You’ll manage the deal process and lead a multidisciplinary team of Signifyers and will be responsible for driving business activities that result in successful deployments of our platform. This is a new business role and meeting numbers-based goals is required, but we are looking for consultative experts who are driven by building creative solutions, expanding their networks and driving business and ideas forward.
We are looking for someone who embodies our company values:
Curious and Hungry: Be willing to learn and educate themselves on the payments, risk, and ecommerce space.
Tenacious: Not be afraid of rejection, and never give up
Customer Passion: Solve potential customers fraud problems
Design for Scale: Convince merchants that our product automates their business and increases their revenue long term
Agile: Adapt to the new and growing ecommerce industry as it scales
Roll Up Your Sleeves: Partner closely both internally and externally and do whatever it takes to bring new merchants to Signifyd
What to expect in your role:
- Work directly with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to solving their problems
- Work together with our business development team to manage the sales pipeline and deliver presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Represent Signifyd at industry events and sales meetings (post COVID, of course) with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key constituents in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Signifyd solution
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking as we continue to expand globally
- If you have a sales only background, we are looking for 5+ years of B2B enterprise closing experience managing end-to-end sales cycles, preferably in the payments, risk, or fraud space
- Prior experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.)
- Natural analytical ability with a strong passion for persuasion
- A deep interest in quantifying the qualitative
- Terrific written and verbal communication skills as well as superior interpersonal skills
- A natural inclination towards problem-solving, is resourceful, and thrives off of autonomy
- The ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- The ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimal direct supervision
- The ability to work anywhere in the lower 48 states. This can be a remote, work from home position, or you can work out of our San Jose HQ or one of our regional offices (Denver or NYC). Some travel is expected once normal business operations resume post Covid-19.
– Base + Commission: Highly competitive salary and variable upside based on performance with accelerators for overachievement.
- Experience Level Senior