Important: New York Office, or remote in the US in the Eastern time zone.
The QA Team Technical Lead will provide technical leadership in regard to testing methodology, infrastructure and tools. The core purpose is to help the team create a truly scalable test infrastructure to enable developers and ensure quality.
- Build and maintain new test automation solutions, processes and frameworks.
- Provide technical leadership in test architecture for Engineers.
- Recommend and implement new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance product quality and developer experience across many global regions
- Collaborate with product and infrastructure teams around testing roadmap, tools and framework.
- Improve upon framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
- Expand and renew automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
- Work closely with Agile teams and other key stakeholders to ensure testing meets the needs of all users.
- Expertise in QA automation practices for Agile delivery methodology
- Extensive experience using tools like Selenium.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline, Automation Test suite integration, GitHub and SonarQube
- Hands-on experience in developing automation execution metrics/KPIs using technology like ELK and Grafana
- Familiarity with mobile testing.
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Knowledge in container technologies-Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Knowledge in enterprise logging tools
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, employee resource groups, unlimited sick time, and mental escape days (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.