This is a full time remote job. Only apply if you are located in North America. Job details are as follows.
- You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions, and standards
- You can analyze existing HTML code while building new features that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- You have some Shopify and Liquid chops
- You want to push yourself to promote the growth of the development team and create high-quality, interactive eCommerce solutions
Our Senior Shopify Developer’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Work with a small team of frontend developers
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Lead discovery process on the development side for new eCommerce build projects
- Communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Have eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, etc.)
- Are familiar developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.)
- Experience scoping complex development solutions, oftentimes without all the required information
- An excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Some experience with or a desire to lead or mentor other developers
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
It’s a bonus if you also:
- Are experienced integrating dynamic content solutions with API Services
- Understand conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.)
- Have knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Have experience with managing and mentoring a team of front-end developers
- Experience explaining complex technical concepts to people outside of your department
What can Noticed offer me?
- Salary + Bonus
- Fully Remote (Must be based in North America)
- 401k with a 4% match
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 80% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.